The AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) is a national level entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi. The students can get admission to MBBS and BDS courses in most of the medical colleges across the country with the AIPMT exam. Students appearing for this exam are tested on the subjects- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Yes, for better preparation in AIPMT entrance examination, you have to read first N.C.E.R.T book. However, that is not at all good enough for fully prepared. Sometimes you will experience you know the whole thing but when you will do practice then you will realize that there is several fundamentals, which you do not know. Therefore, to know yourself better you have to work out model papers.
In my opinion, NCERT books will not assist you 100% to crack AIPMT. But positively it helps to 80% and the rest 20% can be met from the study stuff offered by solving earlier year’s questions and references books.
All the wiling candidates have to remember that Biology acts a vital part in the AIPMT exam, because not only it accounts for a bulk of the objective questions but also it helps the students to make a good score. For example, previous year, half the exam paper focused on Biology (25 questions from Botany and 35 from Zoology). Moreover, physics and Chemistry invented the remaining 60 questions.
When study N.C.E.R.T books afterward you can resolve the numerical from the reference book such as Pradeep, Denish, and Modern ABC.
Here are some books which I think help you all in the upcoming AIPMT exam.
• AIPMT Explorer by MTG Editorial Board, Publisher: – MTG Learning Media (P) Ltd
• AIPMT 2012 (Class XII) – English by Practice Guru, Publisher: – Practice Guru
• Mock Tests for AIPMT by Expert Compilations, Publisher: – Arihant
• CBSE-AIPMT Solved Papers by N. Khurmi, Publisher: – Khurmis Publishing
• CBSE PMT (AIPMT) Guide by P Prakash, Publisher: – Ramesh Publishing House
• The Pearson Guide to Physical Chemistry for the AIPMT by Atul Singhal, Publisher: – Pearson
• Objective Physics Guide by Rph Editorial Board, Publisher: Ramesh Publication
• Objective Chemistry For PMT by Editorialrph Board, Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
• C.P.M.T. Physics At A Glance by Upkar Prakashan – Editorial Board, Publisher: Upkar Prakashan
So, study all these books very carefully & GOOD LUCK for your exam.